Friday, June 24, 2011

Amsterdam, Day II Keukenhof

Kate and I awoke Sunday morning and headed to Centraal Station to get a train out to Schiphol (The Airport) where we picked up a bus to Lisse, home of the Keukenhof, a large garden of tulips and other flowers that operates only in the spring. http://www.keukenhof.nl/

We wolfed down croissants and split what was without a doubt the thickest chocolate milk I've ever consumed. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't what I'm used to, and I can't say I thought it was as good as what comes from adding a little Hershey's syrup into some 1% lowfat milk.



The pictures attached should be self explanatory. This is a taste to start- I have many more pictures that I'll try to apply a narrative in some entries yet to come. I'm still very busy settling into my new house so the progress here has suffered.






















No comments: