Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 6- Marking the end of our San Francisco Getaway

Continuing where I left off. This is actually the tidal intake for the Sutro Baths.Kate posing in front of the Seal Rocks. Nice capture with the gulls swooping by.

Here I am, I don't look nearly as good as Kate does in her shot.
Kate with the Golden Gate bridge in the background. We were determined to see inspiration point (which I'm still not sure we did) and find a great spot for the sunset, which we certainly did.
I snapped quite a few different shots of the sun over the water, so forgive me because I've posted most of them as well. I have a tough time deciding which one is the best.


The flash caught the cedar in this one, otherwise very nice.
Kate chilling out as I wait for the perfect sunset.

Kate enjoying the sunset.



One last shot of the Golden Gate Bridge.
We ended up waiting for a bus back at the legion of honor to get into town. It is a great location, so absolutely no complains. On the way into town we picked out our last San Francisco meal which was a Thai/ Sushi establishment in the Inner Richmond. It was a Sunday night so it was slow, however this place was another in a long line of great meals in the city by the bay. Complete with a "King & I" themed name.
Afterwards we didn't want the trip to be over so we went into town and rode the cable cars some more before eventually going back to the hotel. At one point we had a car all to our selves.
As my life passes before my eyes in those moments before I die, I'm sure many memories from this fantastic trip will comfort me in those final minutes.

No comments: