Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I'll be off....

Or at least Friday morning I will be. I'll be off to Maryland to see relatives for the Christmas festivities. Leading up to this I've been poor about new posts. I haven't been able to get stuff together to do a summary on the NYC trip so it will likely have to wait till after the New Year.

So posts will be sparse for the next dozen days or so. I simply have too much to do, and unfortunately this wee hobby of mine has to fall victim to more important priorities for the time being.

So I hope everyone has a good holiday season and a happy new year!!!!

Get some rest, I'd sure like to!

I leave you with will Ferrell caroling. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed the trip to MD, man - give me a ring when you get back and we'll get together and watch a Pats game. :)

--Scottie