Monday, March 24, 2008

Peeps!

Kate and I went up to Sabattus for Easter dinner. Mom sent us back with half the ham so I'm sure Kate and I will be eating it all week.... not that I'm complaining it was delicious. My Aunt Gigi also prepared both Kate and I large Easter baskets which contained bags of toll-house cookies with 5 different types of chocolate chips (They are amazing), some organic soda, and a large assortment of various Easter candy. I had a Cadbury Creme egg and a peep for desert tonight.

The Clintons are at their usual shenanigans:

Clinton 'misspoke' about '96 Bosnia trip
And by misspoke they mean she lied about something completely ridiculous to try to make her self look good, largely because it is the Clinton M.O. and the usually get away with it.

Meanwhile the Obama campaign has really started going nasty.... probably has something to do with his sinking polls.
Obama supporter references Bill Clinton and 'blue dress'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cadbury Creme Egg you must have been bouncing off the walls with the sugar rush.

Caps

Anonymous said...

Somehow I made it through the Easter season without eating any Peeps or Cadbury Creme Eggs. This was certainly not by design.

Kevin

George N. Parks said...

There is still time left. Do not give up hope my friend....