Thursday, March 12, 2009

Who am I kidding...

I really would like to go to the gym tomorrow morning before work. I made it tonight, and I felt great after I got out. The funny thing was that it was one of those evenings where I really didn't want to go, but once I was there I was thankful.

Still don't have a ton to report.
The market has been up lately, hopefully it isn't just a blip, we'll see.
Work has been busy....
Been a little warmer out....
Yup.

Anyway I saw this great article which is essentially an obituary, and no, I'm not at the stage in my life where I start browsing obituaries... but then again I don't get a paper, just the Internet.

Steve Bernard, 61; free spirit founded Cape Cod Potato Chips
A short life, but it sounds like it was a very full one. It is a nice read, the type of story that really leaves you impressed. Those potato chips are decadent, a couple times a year I'll have a bag. I have fond memories of having some with an Italian Sandwich at the beach as a child.

No comments: