Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Too much to do...

And so the blog and my Internet presence are going to likely suffer until after The holidays.

I wanted to take the time to thank John Madden for putting a Romney Ad on my myspace page. I've been debating whether to delete it or follow suit with an Obama ad out of spite... but honestly, I can't even jokingly come to terms with putting one of the presidential ads anywhere, especially out of this lot. Giuliani is a poor campaigner, he should have run as an independent, I bet he would have been more successful. McCain... well he's been shaky at best, although he seems to be regaining some composure as of late. Hillary is the best Democratic candidate... and we all know how I feel about Hillary. Obama is all pizazz.... Edwards revolts me, Huckabee is a little "out there". Thompson is like some old geezer that tells you about how they had to walk through ten miles of slush bare foot. Romney = Kerry. Ron Paul is borderline mad, and Kucinich is a squeaky nuisance. Hunter and Richardson are largely forgettable.

Anyway, enough rambling... I have to go work on my project, and do other Holiday related crap. Sorry.... I mean, I have to get back to the "Joy of the Season".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

George - impressed by your analysis of the candidates - it was right on! Though I would take Romeny over Kerry any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Here's to a happy HOLIDAY season to you.

- Hayes