Sunday, September 13, 2009

And as soon as I'm back.... I'm going back to Spain again!


Well it didn't last long, just long enough for a couple of days at work and to squeeze a weekend in. Anyway, I just didn't have time to cobble together a decent posting on my last trip as I've spent this evening packing my things. Anyway, this is a sample of where I was and where I'll be headed again, although it is more than likely I'll be spending most of it indoors working. I will take the time to put together the pictures when I get back, and debate whether I need to photoshop out the topless women, the beach pictures are distant, so they aren't especially noticeable, and what is there is blurry and PG in this country at the worst.
This weekend was nice. Friday night Kate and I ate the pot roast I had in the slow cooker all day. We had some corn on the cob and garlic bread to accompany it. Saturday night it was good old Americanized Mexican food at Tio Juan's Margarita's Restaurant. I had a $10 discount for my birthday. The weather shaped up nicely today and Kate and I played a little tennis, and she really killed me winning 3 out of 4 games. We had some Indian buffet for lunch today. And now it is off to bed for me for a very long day tomorrow. Hopefully there are some new movie selections on the plane ride over. Yawn.....

No comments: