Wednesday, January 13, 2010

NYC 2009: The last day

It was frigid again in the Big apple and we headed quickly back to the Met after our free breakfast. Kate managed to get her Belgium waffles on this day so all was good. We started out in the Egyptian section, checking out some of the things we missed. I busied myself taking pictures of various hippos which the Ancient Egyptians seemed rather fond of. This guy looks like he shouldn't be messed with. The ever popular blue hippo.

An assortment of hippos, with what appears to be two rather amorous hippos.

Another Blue Hippo. And finally the hippo painting.

I planned to put this day all in one post... but after some problems with my Internet connectivity tonight I'm rather beat... soooo... till tomorrow. Enjoy the hippos.









No comments: