Sunday, March 11, 2007

I hate March....

Really, this month has to be EASILY my least favorite month of the year


If I have to state my reasons... if it isn't obvious to everyone else why March sucks... Well, I think you are mad. The folks with birthday... you get a bye. Yeah St. Patty's day rah rah rah... You know.... I'd claim the Irish were quite brilliant to put a holiday that champions over indulgence in alcohol in the middle of this miserable time.... But then again... doesn't Ireland have pretty much that same Gulf Stream mediocre weather all year round? Perhaps I'm mistaken. It is the weather... that and this time of purgatory where seasons are undefined and goals are unfulfilled.... Anyway, really... I've got to stop.


This Weekend I worked, ate Indian food with Kate and her friend Michelle, & indulged in more junk food and a nice walk by the Charles River on Sunday.


Work is thinning my hair more, and pushing my eyes further into my sockets.


If you get freaked out and think you see Skelator roaming Boston... no worries, its probably just me.


The lead singer of Boston passed on due to undetermined causes. The official cause of death is supposed to be announced Monday I guess. Really sort of sad. I was never a big Boston fan, but I recognize their greatness amongst the ranks of Classic Rock. Additionally Brad Delp was also the lead of a popular New England Beatles tribute band called Beatle Juice. I had seen the cover band perform long ago (or so it seems) with friends Tim Hayes, Brandy Rogers, and Jason Duplissis at Johnny D's in Sommerville. I had always wanted to see them again.


Anyway... I hope every one's week starts off well and that you all remembered the early day light savings change. I can't believe my computer actually did it right!!


I was bitching to Kate all day about how we were being robbed of an hour. She kept trying to feed me some B.S. about how we'll get it back in the fall but I just didn't want to hear it. :D


Uggghhhh.... Monday....

No comments: