Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wha, Wha???

(rubs eyes) shifts from lateral position on futon with bits of supper on his shirt.....

This week is another sort of crappy week at work, which has been one of many as of late. So I'm just writing this to basically explain why I haven't been writing more substantial posts.
I fell asleep as soon as I finished supper tonight. I just woke up briefly, and now its back to slumber.

There is a lot of news to comment on, however due to a lack of time to devote I'll post only this one link which is sort of funny.

Schwarzenegger: Rush Limbaugh is 'irrelevant'

Limbaugh, I believe made himself irrelevant. The very thing he accuses Schwarzenegger of... the whole hypocrisy, say one thing do another, he has been guilty of in spades over the past few years. (drug use, immigration, devotion to family.... amongst many others). Limbaugh is primarily an entertainer, people get that now, and people also have more options as the article did point out.

Have a wild Wednesday.

No comments: