Monday, August 06, 2007

ARRRRGGHHH!!!!!

I was attempting to write part one of the NYC highlights. That being said. It's too late and I unfortunately just can't write this tonight... I wrote about 80% of this thing and deleted it accidentally....... twice now.... I have about a 1/3 of it saved in Microsoft word file so hopefully I will find the time tomorrow.

I'm tired, had a long bus ride, I locked myself out of my apartment..... after Kate came over and we were supposed to have a great evening walking in the nice weather. Jason was kind enough to help me contact our slum lord. (I locked my phone in the apartment too) He yelled at Jason and hung up at him telling my "irresponsibility" was my problem and not to call him on the weekend or use his cell phone. (I'm pretty sure it's his job to respond whether he likes it or not). I called a locksmith.... the good news being this dude actually opened my door without destroying the knob so it "only" ran me $95. We got in finally just past 8:00 and got some pizza for supper. I've spent my entire evening wasting my time writing things that got deleted because blogger sucks. I should just write the whole thing in word, the problem lies in placing the images which becomes problematic if the text is there first.

Anyway.... I'm giving up for now. My head hurts and I want to go to bed.

As far as my first NYC post, I want to spend time doing it right so it is at least semi-coherent.

Happy Monday.

No comments: