Monday, May 05, 2008

I wear my sunglasses at night...


Highlight of my day: buying these sunglasses that I will break within the next 3 to 4 months.
They are dockers sunglasses, I hear that's what all the hip kids are wearing now days... hitting the mean streets with their khakis and polo shirts.
I may just leave the tag on them to give myself a little street cred.. cause that's just how I roll.
I'm gonna be looking baad ass driving down Main St. in my Ford Focus hatchback, keepin it real with my docker shades on. I might just have to bring the windows down and open up moon roof... put something that really kicks in the 6-disc.... like Steam roller by James Taylor... yeah that's right, you know what I'm talking about. If I get really wild maybe I'll pull out some Allman Brothers.....and have a passive aggressive staring contest with someone that pulls up next to me. Maybe when they turn away I'll turn my music louder, maybe even up to half way of full volume... cause sh*t... I'm crazy... I'm just crazy like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is your best post ever. - Hayes