Friday, October 17, 2008

Postings far and few between...

I know, I know.... I've been lax in the world of blogging.

I'll get better....

Politics quite frankly has been even too grim for me as of late.

Work has been busy, and my life outside of work has been busy as well with Dr. appointments etc.

Kate and I celebrated her birthday last night. We went to her favorite guilty pleasure restaurant, "Friendly's" and had some greasy food. I brought over a cookie cake which I'm sure she and her roommates are enjoying.

I slept "wrong" last night and I've had a sore upper back all day. I'm headed to bed with an ice pack.

The Red Sox had a great turn around tonight. Those early innings made me queasy, but in the end we get to face the Rays back in St. Petersburg.

Tomorrow (Today technically speaking) is Friday, and that is welcome news if I ever heard any....

May everyone enjoy their weekend!

No comments: