Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Celtics Pre-Season game

I went to see a game where a Boston team won! It's the first for me in probably a couple of years. (Since the Sox game in Tampa with Kate and Jason) Lately I can't even watch a game on TV without the team losing. So my luck has turned.... Cleveland, watch yourself!

The ticket to the game was thanks to Mike Caprio who emailed me on Monday asking if I could accompany him. His roommate Matt has season tickets and couldn't attend. The seats were one row from the top, however they were free, and they were smack in the center too so I can't complain. It was a fun game to watch with a final score of 101 to 61.
Big Three Leads Celtics to Dominant Win Over Knicks

Caprio made a point of routinely cheering on the every move of Celtics Red-head Brian Scalabrine. Additionally we attempted to cheer for the game to attain symmetrical score (example 95 to 59) at several points in the game when it seemed to be a legitimate possibility... unfortunately fate was not on our side and we had to settle for beating the New York Knicks by 40 points.... sans symmetry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scalabrine was the man last night.

Caps