Saturday, May 02, 2009

I miss my PC

I'm anxiously awaiting a call from Staples, so that I may go pick up my computer with its new motherboard installed. I miss the blogging, and I'm anxious to get back to it. I've sat in my apartment countless times wanting to look something up on Wikipedia or google something that I saw on TV, only to soon realize that the spot once occupied by the old Dell is vacant, collecting dust.

Well I am reading more if nothing else.

I seem to be having a bad stretch with machines. I hit a pot hole in the car and rattled something lose. I thought for sure that I busted a CV joint or a strut because it was squealing miserably as it drove. It was as though the Focus had come down with swine flu. But I brought it to the shop this morning and they didn't find any damage. They did the alignment and rotated the tires, and mysteriously the car is no longer complaining.

Well, time for bed.

Have a happy weekend!

No comments: