Sunday, May 31, 2009

We saw a turtle... yahoo!!!!

Yes... that's how awesome my weekend was. Unfortunately we took the turtle's picture on Kate's cell phone and we lost the charge before she cold email it to me, so any photo illustration will have to wait.

We saw the turtle Sunday on the Brunswick/Bath ME bike/walking trail along the Androscoggin & Rt 1. It was a decent sized snapping turtle and had just crawled out of a nice hole on an embankment.

My Mother, Kate and I went for a nice stroll. My mother's birthday was earlier in the week and I was up to celebrate.

The night before Kate and I went to go see "Up" which was fantastic fun. There is this cool bird called Kevin, and a talking golden retriever named "Doug" amongst many other great items that make the movie a winner. After the movie Kate and I stopped at Walgreens and got a box of chocolate ice cream, fresh from Holland.

I know... pretty cool, right?

No comments: