Thursday, October 12, 2006

Cats and Dogs....

The rain is coming down so hard it sounds as though the apocalypse is upon us.

Great Southpark episode.... Trey Parker and Matt Stone's take on the 911 conspiracy theorists. Priceless.

The news out of NYC was tragic. Before I got the details of the plane accident I couldn't help but immediately feel pissed off at the government, that this was allowed to happen etc. I'm the last person who'd say we are safer today than before 911, all the same, I think the government tends to lull people into believing that the cities should be safer today from plane crashes etc. Of course anyone who has flown into LaGuardia Airport can clearly see that we are not.

What are the odds that it would actually be a NYC celebrity who would go down in the crash? The people who live in the complex were lucky not to get killed!

For my politics bit:

Poll: Voter interest highest in decade

I guess just check out the article.

No comments: