Monday, January 08, 2007

BWAAAAH!!!!!

Gawd I had an awful day....
I woke up to the rain. Nothing got accomplished at work, everything went wrong... I discovered a fairly bad mistake I did a couple of weeks ago (although luckily consequences were not dire) and what makes it worse, is I have NO IDEA how I did it! (convenient time to discover it, right in the midst of yearly reviews). Oh there is other annoying crap too... I couldn't find my mp3 player on the way in to work, and after much grief it was right in my backpack. The train ride home sucked. I went to the store to pick up a few groceries and I dropped things. Everyone on the road was completely clueless and sat there for 15 seconds when the light turned green. Other people cut me off. I got back to the apartment and I busted one of my cd cases when I put on my backpack while getting out of the car. On the way up the stairs, one of my grocery bags ripped and the stuff fell down a flight of stairs. I bought some Chinese food and it was bland... and of course I ate too much of it. Well... I suppose that's enough whining for now..... I guess I was overdue. DAMN.... I just wish I could get to the bottom of that mistake. Grrrrrr.....
Anyway I've gotta apologize because I had planned to write a decent blog entry, but instead I put this up instead. I had this great bit I wanted to put up about global warming... I think I'll have to delay it.
I will put up this link of positive news on the stem cell front.
Amniotic fluid contains usable stem cells that are similar to embryonic stem cells. This could circumvent a great deal of the controversy over this type of research, and make cell lines easier to create!
ANY WAY... have a terrific Tuesday. I'm hoping somehow that I will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my poor little Georgie! I just want to bundle you up and make all the bad things go away!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xwMVbYy7Yw

I hate that song ... so I figured I'd share it with you.

Hope Tuesday is better!

- Hayes