Monday, January 29, 2007

STREAKING!

Au Naturale... and inducing PANIC! AIEEEE!!!!

Cops Taser Student Running Naked Through High School Cafeteria This article was just about the "top" article in the Fox News web page Monday night. I guess they just want to make a point of the lewd, lewd, perversions that rampart secularism has unleashed upon society. Tsk Tsk... What I really don't get is why it was necessary to taser the kid. Ohhh but he might kill us all will his mad mad naked mojo!

I'm sure there must have been crying kids... parents probably came to pick them up. "Mom... I don't think I'll ever be able to go back there again... what if, I mean.... oh God its so awful, I can't even say it."

"It's alright dear, Mommy's here you can tell me..."

"What if... wha, what if SOMEONE ELSE GOT NAKED?!!!" "bwaaa!" The student shakes struggling to hold back a barrage of frightened tears.

This is why we need to ban the hippy-hop music and the devilish rock and roll. Furthermore, teenagers should be required to have locks fastening their garments together, THEY JUST CAN'T BE TRUSTED!!!!

When will the injustice end? We have to hold these dangerous, dangerous, denizens to account for their poor choices. I blame this squarely on the destruction of American values.

IN OTHER NEWS

Octogenarian claims $254 million jackpot Not to be morbid or anything but doesn't that seem like a tax collector's dream? I'm speaking of course about the estate tax... The guy better get himself a good honest accountant.

Uncle Sam spoils dream trip to space Talk about LAME. Lame because the government has the gall to tax a technically non-income prize, and additionally lame that the prize granters don't compensate for this. It would seem to me that the prize would be sort of "a gift" but I guess Its just not a free country.

No comments: