Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A cheap and easy post...

Because I'm lazy... I really was pleased with the Medusa picture, it is really what got me going on this kick.




You Are Creepy



Serial killers would run away from you in a flash.






Your Vote Score: 55% Republican, 45% Democrat



You are truly an independent voter, and you don't fit well with either party.

Maybe you should choose one issue to vote on - or look into third parties!






You Are Scooter



Brainy and knowledgable, you are the perfect sidekick.

You're always willing to lend a helping hand.

In any big event or party, you're the one who keeps things going.

"15 seconds to showtime!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Vote Score: 90% Republican, 10% Democrat

You fit well with the Republican party, and you should almost definitely vote Republican this election.
In fact, you're so strongly Republican, a political career (or at least some activism )may be in your future.

WELL I GUESS I AM WHAT I THOUGHT I WAS, WHICH IS NICE.

CAPS

Anonymous said...

A Caprio appearance! Good heavens!

George - I'm 79% Republican, and I also am Scooter.

- Hayes

Anonymous said...

Sorry I forgot to add earlier my muppet character was Fonzie

CAPS

George N. Parks said...

WTF? Fonzie...? There's a muppet named Fonzie, does Henry Winkler play him? Looks like something I'm going to have to google.

George N. Parks said...

Waka Waka Waka!