Sunday, June 24, 2007

Time keeps flowing like a river.....

Hello all.... It's been a fast moving but quick weekend. As I preoccupied myself tonight with various phone calls and items that needed attention I didn't have time to write up a proper post or weekend summary, so expect one tomorrow.

In lieu of a written post here is Michael Jackson's Beat it. I put it up because it represents a time 24 years ago when my solidified memories began. I remember going to the Papa Gino's in the Auburn Mall with my parents and listening to "Beat it" on the mini-juke boxes which were in each booth. (I recently repeated this memory to a Papa Gino's fan). The past couple of years didn't fare so well on MJ... but there are a lot of memories over the span between Thriller and present day which make most of us who we are.

Enjoy this reinterpretation of the famous West Side Story scene.



......to the sea.

No comments: