Sunday, April 27, 2008

Saturday, Saturday....

Saturday night's ok....

Anyway... I'm think I'm feeling much better, and hopefully whatever I had won't come back.
Today I did an exhaustive lot of errands, laundry, shopping, etc., etc... followed by Kate coming over. We went out for our occasional Friendly's meal, which was just an appetizer sampler tonight, and I had a Fribble (chocolate shake) for desert. (Kate enjoys Friendly's).

This would be cool, I'd get the chips and bean dip out for this and a few beers. Awesome!

Clinton to Obama: Let's debate like Lincoln
from article: "Sen. Hillary Clinton called for a Lincoln-Douglas-style debate with no moderator against her rival, Sen. Barack Obama, who says no more debates are needed before the May primaries."

Key words being: NO MODERATOR

Anyway.... also amusing:
From article:
In the interview, Fox News' Chris Wallace asked Obama why he was ducking another one-on-one meeting.
"I'm not ducking one. We've had 21," Obama said.

No comments: