Thursday, April 13, 2006

Stinky Jor

Well if tonight is any forshadowing, my business trip is off to a lousy start. A water main broke outside our building and no one around has any water. This means I can't shower, this also means at this very moment there is a dude with a jackhammer about 50 yards from me, which means no rest for the weary. In light of the circumstances I've succumbed to drinking coke to pull me through these tough times :D . Its as if all the forces are working to make me look over tired and possibly flaky. Hopefully I can manage to make it there in one piece at this rate.

Its the little things... the little things.

Of course someone offered me a ticket to the Sox game tomorrow night at I can't go because I will be undead in some hotel room, or trying to be a tourist in a zombified state. I likely won't get to enjoy my non-work time. Stinker. Anyway its given me more time to think, I just packed my swim trunks and flip flops, which I probably won't use. Its a "Downtown Marriott" so its likely to have a pool. Maybe I'll look it up now.

Anyway, more than likely this will be this weeks last post. Monday is a holiday here in Massachusetts, so that will likely be a holiday here as well. Have a good weekend all!

Well I might as well sleep for two hours or try...

No comments: