Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Shalimar of India (in Central Square)

Wednesday was a decent day for me. It was an occasion mostly comprised of office work, including the organizing of data from a statistical design study I'm doing on some monoclonal antibody purification resin. (oooh wee!)

I did have a nice interruption to the routines of a day at work. The head of our Biologics Process Development department rounded a few of my associates up, and we went to Shalimar Of India in Central square for lunch. I had a pleasant meal, where we engaged in discussions that dabbling in work (doh!), genealogy, vacations, and Southpark. The food was quite nice and it was inexpensive too.

I rounded out my day with an evening jaunt to Bally's total Fitness, (my mass produced capitalist's dream of a gym) where I had fun on the elliptical and reclined exercise bike. My time spent in the apartment was garnished with some chips and salsa. After some lovely comedy central I retreat to my room sipping on diet lemonade (Tropicana claims only 10 calories per serving!!). I'm now in the process of completing my day with each key I depress on my Dell of delight.

Here's a few of my interesting/amusing finds for the day:

Hypocrite?: Bush: Mideast violence must stop

Psycho!: Jolie's Pitt watch
But brad should have seen that coming, I mean she was amorous with her brother and used to carry vials of blood around!! Sheesh.... I her Siren beauty just blinded him to the rather obvious dark side. Ahhhh... poor Angelina. Hey, do you think she's looking for some comfort right now?

Yipee for Blueberries! : Blueberries pack a powerful health punch

The Word: Superman (The Colbert Report)

No comments: