Thursday, April 19, 2007

A mish mash collective for Thursday Night

I worked late tonight, I didn't go to the gym and I feel GUILTY. Dun-Dun Duuuuuhhhhh......!

Last night's southpark was GREAT. I watched it again tonight, because I REALLY AM that pathetic! Yes, Trey and Matt typically know how to entertain me and last night was no exception to that rule. I'm just waiting for people to say they encouraged violence against the homeless. There's so much going on in the news right now, this probably won't happen however.

Hmmmmm......
McCain Revives Song Parody to Make Point on Iran

Check out this polling report that shows multiple polling centers and American public opinion on abortion over the ages.
http://www.pollingreport.com/abortion.htm

In other news: The Supreme Court votes to Elect Hillary Clinton the Next President of the United States.




Here's a montage of the Jesus Fish portion of a Seinfeld Episode... classic. A bit disappointing because they cut out the part where the priest makes a devil face back at Elaine and Puddy.

No comments: