Friday, November 04, 2005

Random Links and tiddlywinks

Well looks like I survived another week, now it’s on to another!

I arrived at work at 8:15 this morning and left at 7:30. There is nothing like a good old fashion double digit work day to build character (or destroy it). I definitely need to go in early Monday and get caught up.

This article is precious. I really should run for office. We don’t want vandalism, lets punish them by paying them social security and disability for the rest of their lives. BTW, don’t you think cutting off the index finger might make more sense? After all you don’t use your thumb to press down on that spray paint trigger. Just an observation.

Mayor: Cut thumbs off graffiti 'punks'

Oh this is another good one!

I’m mad as HELL am I’m not going to take it ANYMORE!

How about this link? Since I had my own bat experience this summer, I feel it is relevant. Luckily bats in New England just eat insects, however they can crawl in small places which refutes what this article says about the Vampire bats. I still have virtually no clue how that bat got in my room. I know people worry about their pets getting rabies from bats, however, if bats in this part of the world only eat bugs, how exactly do they contract rabies? Perhaps a survived cat/coyote/fox attack? (seems kind of unlikely doesn’t it?)

Behind the Recent Spate of Vampire Bat Attacks

Here is a classic Forward that I received today.


Official Announcement

The government today announced that it is changing its emblem from an Eagle to a CONDOM because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed.

Tomorrow I’ll be doing some wonderful laundry in the AM and picking up the pig sty that my apartment has become. Then later I’m supposed to go out with Kate and her friend Jeff. That should be fun, although I have no idea what the hell we’ll do. I guess we’ll just wing it!

Cheers All! Happy Weekend!

No comments: