Monday, December 22, 2008

Blog Entry

Yes indeed, another entry I shall write, because it is my destiny to do my best to match the 166 posts of last year. I don't care if there is absolutely nothing of value or substance for me to write about, I WILL put down my prose, I WILL write of the mundane, I WILL attempt to entertain? (Hey those last two rhyme!)

My evening prior to now:
Shopping, going to a liquor store to get beer (I had been looking forward to some quality drinking since a rather unpleasant commute home on public transit), getting lost in Peabody while looking for a store, realizing it is too late to have the pizza I had my heart set upon, settling on McDonald's because it is one of the few take out places still open, having my night cap, wrapping presents... and tah dah, here I am at last writing this Blog Entry.

No comments: