Monday, December 29, 2008

Failure

Well, it is unlikely that there will be a matching 166th post in the blog this year. I'm back from the holidays in Maine and I'm doing a poor job of attempting to be productive on my few remaining days off. Tonight I did manage to exchange a shirt that I got for Xmas for a pair of new jeans. It was an even trade more or less... I only had to pay $1.84 in difference.

The holidays were good. I met my little cousin Justin, which is pretty much the first "baby" in my family that I've ever had contact with. Up until now, I was still the baby within the circle of relatives that I am close to. It was good to lose that title and Justin Ward brought a lot of joy to the holidays.

I have some house cleaning to attend to so I think I will bid the blog adieu.

No comments: