Monday, December 01, 2008

So Long Sling!

My Dr. visit was a quick one. The doctor asked me if my arm seemed more stable, I said yes. I was then handed new instructions for physical therapy, told to toss the sling, and sent on my way. Probably taking the entire day off was a bit unnecessary, but it was a nice extension to my vacation. I headed to Burlington to start some of the Christmas shopping I neglected over the weekend.


My other accomplishment was putting up the jigsaw puzzle that Kate bought for me while I was recovering from my surgery. It took me several attempts to get this photo to come out with out the glare, while remaining focused. It seems my camera always is more sensitive to slight movement when the flash is off. I finally used the refrigerator door as my "tripod" and angled the camera up with the flash on.

Tomorrow it is back to the grind. Of course I should be thankful that I have work for the time being, because who knows what may happen in this economy.

No comments: