Friday, October 07, 2005

An Escalator to delicacy

I had a long eventful day... and I'm putting off bed as usual, when I really need it more than ever. Any way.. to briefly explain my title. Caprio, Scotty, and myself went to "East Manor". It is the large pagoda style restaurant up on a hill (Chinese food of course) I believe in Saugus on route 1. It had been closed for years however it was recently reopened. This place had an amazing buffet, although pricey. However it was almost worth the price just to get into this building. It is like a museum or an amusement park... yes there is an escalator... and bridges, and sculptures everywhere. Large wishing ponds with gold fish, a giant snoopy doll. You name it, they've got it.

Anyhow... I should elaborate more on this, jury duty, amoungst other things as soon as I get the chance.

Jens... thanks for the description of the situation over there in Germany.

Unfortunately right now I've got to cut this short and go to bed, but I'll be sure to right an extra long post tomorrow.. and my Phantom Gourmet meets Crossfire style... with a splash of frustration, will continue.

Till Then,
Good night, and Happy Friday!

No comments: