Thursday, October 13, 2005

Strike three you're safe!

I have to admit I'm routing for the embattled White Sox... now that the Red Sox are no longer a factor. That being said, tonight's game and how it was won is complete madness.

White sox fiasco

I have to admit, the new video ipod does sound enticing. However as I am happy with my Sony HD5 Walkman that isn't even a quarter filled yet, (I'm really bad at downloading more stuff onto it. It turns out that it is quite a chore for me)It definitely is not in my future. Two or three years from now, when and if I seek out a replacement it will probably be in a cell phone.

My only desire right now is to get a feed directly into my car speaker system that will play it. I have the FM transmitter, which works fine most of the time outside of Boston (although there tends to be a little static). Locally due to frequency saturation, the device is pretty useless. It was only $19. I was a bit bitter at first but hey, what are you going to do.

I went to the Boston Museum of Fine Arts tonight with Kate. Both the Entry guard and the coat check person yelled at me. The museum was much as I remember it (I haven't been there since I was 8). There are an impressive amount of world class/ renowned paintings and sculpture there. Wednesday night is free, every other night costs an insane $22. The original point of going was to see the Ansel Adams exhibit, but it of course costs $22 to get in. Seems a bit much to see a bunch of prints, even if they are seldom published selections. Makes you appreciate how lucky the folks are in D.C. with the Smithsonian Institute. Its likely that their art museum probably doesn't stand up to Boston's however. I was disappointed that there were no mummies there... I swear as a kid they had mummies. Anywho.

I've got to cut this off... too late for me. The circles under my eyes are already adding five years to me as it is, I don't need to make a bad situation worse.

And so I conclude my day.

No comments: