Friday, July 14, 2006

ARRRGGGGGH!!! thud thud thud

That's the sound of me banging my head on the wall after I scream.

Progressively worse.... That is an adequate description of my work week. I usually look forward to Friday, but I dread tomorrow because of a new problem I inadvertently created for myself as I was leaving tonight... around 9:00. Funny thing is if I cared less... I probably wouldn't have done it. Rushing.... ironic how that happens.

The world this week is very much a reflection of the chaos brewing at my job. Israel threatening to start WWIII over a couple of kidnapped soldiers. Our ties are so close it is exceptionally difficult to be critical of the Nation the west helped build. Worries of dismantling a newly formed democracy over some bad apples taking refuge there abound, as do the ramifications of the seemingly Gregorian response incurred. You would think that Hezbollah had some imaginary weapons of Mass destruction.

I do respect the rights of nations to defend them selves, Its just that in this circumstance, it seems more "offensive" (As did Iraq, based on faulty info, logic, & a mad dream of Bush & Co... I hope history vindicates him, not because I like Bush, but rather I don't want to know what happens if they "fail").

Then there's the good old Big Dig. They've decided to take down all of the 3 ton ceiling panels (Couldn't they have just found some lightweight aluminum crap or something?) and now the new count on faulty bolts is up to 240. Brilliant.

Many more flaws detected; Romney to take over probe

No comments: