Wednesday, July 12, 2006

late or early post....(because microsoft sucks)

DAMN it!!

Lost my entire post because I crashed out explorer.

Anyway... In brief because I don't have time... Politicians suck the big dig sucks, lucky more people didn't die. Things suck here's a couple of links on the mess.

Massive Big Dig debris crushes woman to death

Amorello rejects resignation calls in tunnel tragedy

Amorello sucks too. BTW did I mention that this all sucks? One of the governor's candidates in MA was on the turnpike authority...Guess she can kiss her campaign goodbye.

Ahhhh hell...

I am loading this vid purely because it has the mahnana na song in it... You'll recognize it. Ralph sings the lead. Ralph rocks. Oh yeah.. the kid's movie about the five second rule is funny too. Its funny because its true... (at least for some folks).

No comments: