Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Tough Tips


Well Quickly,

Had a pretty decent day aside from breaking my work badge, and a lousy meal at City Side Grill in Brighton. It apparently was what I ordered because Kate's chicken tacos were good. I got steak tips and they were tough and smothered with an unappealing BBQ sauce. The green beans were tough and had not butter or seasoning. The mashed potatoes and salad suited me fine.

We ate there because they have a great balcony (See picture>>I think it may be a few years out of date, I seem to recall the building being a darker color, but that is definitely it) overlooking Cleveland Circle and it was beautiful outside. It was worth it for the spot on the balcony, although there was a significant wait for a seat there.

If I return there again, I'm going to get appetizers and drinks in lieu of actual entrees. Or I'll stick to sandwiches and fries.

Well... I need to pick up my car from Ford tomorrow... the Focus is getting a oil change, and I left it there overnight, so I must be at the bus station for 6:00. Goodnight!

Have a splendid Thursday.

No comments: