Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tempus fugit

Well... well... well...

Well.....

Man summer has flown by.

I hate working.

Its not that I hate my job, I don't, its just that when you are running around out of your house at least 11-12 hours a day, busy meeting deadlines and attempting to achieve desired results... time slips away from you.

When I was a kid it seemed like summers lasted for ever. When summer began I was a different person than when it ended.

Now I'm too preoccupied with schedules, work, commuting, goals, etc... But alas when I have been less busy I complain too. So if I have to choose, I guess I'm glad to be busy.

I may have to go away two weekends in August on company business. I'm not really thrilled about that. It is just poor luck that the events I need to participate in happen to be scheduled on weekends.

I guess I've had an excellent summer so far. Really its probably been one of the best of I've had since I was a child. Probably the best summer of my adult life, because I've been able to enjoy my days as I've pleased when the time allowed. I just wish there were more days to enjoy!

No comments: