Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Post Number 200

yah... yah... yah!!!! WOOT WOOT!

Celebrate good times COME ON!!!! bah nah nah nah na-na-na naaah.....

I know everyone must be thrilled by this milestone of the 200th blog post... and to be a part of it. Aww shucks, I'm getting all emotional, time to change the subject.
Today I forgot my flip-flops... and as a result I did not go to the gym. I vowed not to eat dinner. Unfortunately, before I had even left the subway, I was already making plans to get a order of shrimp chow mein. I mistakenly ordered a large... which I proceeded to eat all of. Then I had cashews, beer, and chips and salsa. I'm pretty pissed at myself but it made for a really enjoyable night. I think I'll spend an extra half hour at the gym tomorrow, not that it will make too much difference... but it will help my conscience. Excuse me for a moment before I move on, I have to finish off this beer.
Ahhhhhh......
First off... because I'm such a HUGE tennis fan I thought I'd include a link to this sports illustrated gallery of Maria Sharapova... such determination, such grit, such......
A good hard news story:
And on a more serious note a blog entry by Ron Reagan (son of the former president) who's sentiments I can relate to. (You may need to scroll down once this link opens.)

No comments: