Friday, September 01, 2006

Unstructured ramblings.....

Today: I slept late, I woke, returned a video (The Matador with Pierce Brosnan... I dug it, check it out) I went to do groceries. I cooked and ate a piece of salmon baked with green peppers, onions in a lemon pepper marinade, covered with Swiss cheese. I enjoyed a few slices of Italian bread with butter. I watched a frontline documentary on the Iraq fiasco which basically painted W as a mere puppet of Cheney and Rumsfeld and discussed their lies in detail and how the CIA was furious about being used by the administration for an agenda based on theory rather than fact. I baked chocolate cookies. I ate two of them, the rest are coolingg on my stove top. I drank a glass of chocolate milk.... courtesy of Hershey's syrup and some 1% Garelick Farms Lowfat. I stir my chocolate milk with a butter knife. I find I can reach the corners of my glass where chocolate collects. Those corners are unreachable with a spoon. The chocolate milk was consumed quickly. I find the addition of chocolate makes it easier to consume and the subconscious mind quickens the rate I swallow. Perhaps it isn't subconscious, what the hell do I know. Next I ruminated for about five minutes about my fears of getting older... I'll turn 29 soon. I don't want to get old. This passed. I surfed the internet a bit, found a Youtube clip which is a combination of the Star Trek and Simpsons theme. I decided this clip is amusing and that I wanted to share it in my blog. I began writing my blog, and I embedded the youtube code. This brings us to this current moment where my recollection collides with the reality of the moment.


Here's an amusing use of the theremin..... Bizarre legacy of Brian Wilson

No comments: