Thursday, September 07, 2006

Time, keeps flowing like a river.....

I was pondering the rapid processing of time that occurs in ones life. I can still vividly recall certain events from college and high school, even though many of them were now over ten years ago. It still seems like yesterday, and yet it also seems like ages ago. There are many things of course which are vague and have fallen into the recesses of the grey matter. It has been a theme for me these past few days, perhaps because I will be turning 29 Saturday. Twenty-nine. Its tough to fathom. Career-wise perhaps I've ascended to a point I'd expect to be at this stage. Outside of this, I have difficulty connecting myself with my age. I still enjoy new music, and dabble in pop culture, I still like to be silly, I still can't relate to ideas such as marriage or..... Gasp, children! While increasingly infrequent, I like attending gatherings with friends, and am still willing to stay up talking into the wee hours of the night about absolutely nothing. Some people say the thirties are the new twenties.... for my sake, I hope it is true.

OK.... PETA, where are you?
Power companies give squirrels a jolt

Going back to my call of vote for the non-incumbent:
Poll fore-shadows a midterm of discontent

As it turns out, this wasn't that bright of a move by the dems. We need a new third party to replace one of these parties.... at this point, I don't care which one goes.
GOP kills Rumsfeld no-confidence vote in Senate

No comments: