Saturday, February 10, 2007

Condicise

A series about Condy Rice excercising... interesting insight into this woman's life. Wish I had what it takes to wake up at 4:30 and go to the gym... but alas I just don't have the Right Stuff.



The menu at the end of that 1st installment made me feel a wee bit guilty as I just ate a whole large Pizza. (It was FAN-tastic) I plan to do some walking tomorrow, maybe even make it to the gym... probably not as I dropped the ball on todays to do list BIG TIME. The winter really makes me lazy. I can't believe Condy is over 50...



And part three



Yeah... I've gotta start doing that water thing again too. I did manage to bring lunches to work every day last week. If I can manage to keep that up, it alone should help me lose weight and save money... but alas WE shall see.

No comments: