Saturday, February 03, 2007

VIDs for your Viewing

Here's an amusing vid on habits of cleanliness, I can't say I quite relate to the guy's showering habits, but then again... I'm a flawed example of a man.



Here is the one of the best Beatles covers I've heard, and by an amateur musician. This is actually an instrumental, and on all things a ukelele. I didn't even think it was possible to make this instrument sound like this.... it's just.... wow...



And... lastly, this is sort of interesting... A new musical (movie) based of Beatles music. The production looks good from the preview. It very much seems like a modern intepretation (an influx of emo sentimentality) of the Beatles, however the Beatles started out as a "chick" favored group here in the U.S., so perhaps its fitting. My feelings is this could go either way. I'll definitely check it out because I'm too much of a Beatles fan and a sucker not to. If nothing else, perhaps it can turn on a new generation to the Beatles with increased fervor... and that's a good thing.

No comments: