Monday, March 27, 2006

Madness!

BREAKING NEWS: U.S. Politicians Invite Terrorists in to Kill Our People. Come one, come all, say congressmen & women, and please if you can, bring a couple of dirty bombs.


The following is an excerpt from the article I provided a link to: "The report, along with two others by the GAO on the subject of smuggling and detection of nuclear materials, were provided to reporters by congressional sources in advance of the first of two hearings by the subcommittee scheduled to begin Tuesday."

I'm so sick of our entire system, in fact I would like to take this instance to launch a campaign, and it isn't a campaign to get Democrats into office (I'm almost certain you can gather who leaked this to the press, as if they needed more help) and it is definitely not a campaign to get the Republicans into office. Newt Gingrich said it best recently (I love you Newty!, no really I do...)

Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich, who masterminded the 1994 elections that brought Republicans to power on promises of revolutionizing the way Washington is run, told TIME that his party has so bungled the job of governing that the best campaign slogan for Democrats today could be boiled down to just two words: "Had enough?"-Time Magazine

So you have the Democrats saying everything sucks, and is the Republicans fault, and then they offer no solutions of their own. Next you have the Republicans... who the hell are these people...? They are just like old school Democrats of the 80s & early 90s when it comes to spending & corruption, and to make it worse they have embraced the politics of fire and brimstone with a touch of fascism. You have Bill Frist that seems to have forgotten about our prison overpopulation (not to mention shortage of law enforcement personnel) problem so he can promote his "foreigners are bad bad people" plan. Now you have the entire southwest launching MASSIVE protests... Christ, even W, Mr. Flawed logic himself doesn't support this guy's psycho ideas. Unfortunately I'm afraid of many others do. I remember I originally thought Frist was going to be a moderate. I guess we all know why he's no longer a MD. Didn't quite fit in I'm guessing.

Anyway... Civil War in IRAQ? Naw... just the run of the mill "Your God Sucks" crap over in the fertile crescent which I sincerely doubt will go away any time soon, unless alien overlords land and order every one into submission with their mind power. "All hail YIGzferblatsky the 23rd & 1/2, supreme queen of the third quadrant!"

We'll be having a Civil War here soon at the rate its going... Call me CRAZY will you?

SO this is the plan (Until YIGzferblatsky arrives of course, then we will adorn the Mountain tops with Yams and Coconuts to pleasure our fearless Queen). The plan is: Vote for whoever isn't already in D.C. REGARDLESS of party, political persuasion, etc... etc... Imagine, if we could really wipe the slate clean, everyone had to get to know everyone. Imagine everyone was fresh, a dreamer, No one had to bow under some senior chair's power, if everyone was all at once... just innocent.... new, new and squeaky clean

Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer, (guilty)
but I'm not the only one, (yeah but my dreams are Way cooler than everyone else's)
I hope some day you'll join us, (BANANAS!)
And the world will live as one. (HoonnnK.. blowing my nose, wiping tears)

1 comment:

Roger Coss said...

Noticed your comment on "Bend It Like Beckham" and my wife and I liked it as well.
Looking at this entry, I ask have you seen "V For Vendetta" I think you might like it a lot. See review on my blog.
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.