Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tuesday Briefly...

A decent day over all. Can't complain, at least not too much.

I don't have much time to write tonight so I'm going to have to put off a couple of political rants and save them for another time.

I went to the original pizzeria Regina tonight with Kate. I was pleasantly surprised. I knew it was a place of nostalgia and had high reviews, however it was far removed from the Sbarro like pizzerias in the malls and Quincey Market. It had a warm atmosphere with varnished wooden booths gold walls and faded red Formica tables. Coupled with walls lined with old black & white photos and neon beer signs, it had a very "neighborhood pub" sort of feel. The pizza was a notch above average too. I will definitely be a return customer.

Anyway..

That's about all I've got for tonight!
Hump day is here!

No comments: