Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Yep.....


After work tonight I headed over to Porter Square in Cambridge. There is a Bally's there, and I'm quite certain after visiting that I'm going to transfer my membership. I'll probably do it officially tomorrow night and work out for the first time in an millennia. It is quite a bit nicer than the one I currently go to in Woburn. It has a pool and a large jacuzzi, not to mention significantly newer equipment. It will be quite convenient after work, and as it turns out, there is a parking lot across the street, so I could drive there on the weekend rather than taking the train. The subway is convenient when I have to work, but when I'm not already there it will be much quicker to drive since you have to take the train all the way into Boston on the Orange line, then all the way back out into Cambridge on the Red line. For me it should be a quick 20 minute drive.

I'm up too late again and didn't get chores that I need to do done. Tomorrow I must do laundry.. Exciting huh? This is the grade A sh*t that keeps my readers devoted.

Oh get this:

Beijing starts campaign to end spitting

China thinks spitting is their biggest problem... must be a really great place. Nuff said.

Red Sox's Ramirez Arrives At Spring Training
And there was much rejoicing. ahem, whoopee....

No comments: