Thursday, March 30, 2006

Viral Videos & a couple of fools

So I learned tonight in my web searching about the term Viral Video. Apparently it is one of those sheik hipster terms to describe those MPEGs that get passed around, put on blogs, etc, etc. And so, not to alienate myself from this trend and to bring pleasure to your Friday, I bring you (drum roll) the Mad Jor'ge tribute to Viral Video!

best fight scene
Bad Kung Fu anyone? There are several other films here to check out. I especially liked the dance extravaganza. It seems sort of lame at first, but stick with it the absurdity builds. It won't disappoint, I promise.

I of course, after seeing the dance extravaganza, saw the web site at the end, and low and behold, there are five dance extravaganzas, and they are here:
Dance Extravaganza page

Of course here is the Natalie Portman Rap if you didn't see it on SNL. She's really foul and bad ass, its great.

And since I seem to just find Dancing hilarious, I hope you do too. Check this one out. Natalie and this link are through AOL, so let me apologize ahead of time if there are commercials. Hasidic Boogaloo

I never thought I would enjoy listening to "I want it That Way" but this viral vid does the trick. If you let it run, there are more lip-syncing fools after, but none are as good as the first.

And closing out Today's Viral Vid Craze: Spongeback Mountain
I think that it needs no explanation.

Enjoy my nostalgia pic! Happy belated birthday Jens!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanx a lot, brother!

That is quite a nice picture you got there... fools is the right word.

The Chinese students are awesome! I laughed my ass off.