Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Journey to Westborough (and back)

ENTERTAINMENT:

Jesus Christ Superman, who in the hell do you think you are.....

Or perhaps, "Superman's just all right with me, Superman's just all right with me, Superman's just all right....., oh yeah "

Anyway, I know a lot of people get fascinated about Superman, however I always thought the hero was sort of lame. He has a lame outfit, weird shiny hair, he just doesn't make sense. Superman has a power to do just about anything, yet he still manages to struggle against many of his dim witted villains.

Jerry Seinfeld is one of these people, there is supposed to be a Superman reference in every Seinfeld episode.


My Wednesday:

I'm pretty tired so I'm going to keep this short. I didn't sleep much last night. Got up early to go to Westborough for the course I'm taking through GE Healthcare. What should have taken 50 minutes took 1 hour and 35 minutes. Tomorrow I'll be leaving 2 hours early (joy of joys)

The course was good, although I felt bits of it were a little too rushed. Everyone was trying to cut their day short because of the awful drive.

Most importantly, we had a taco bar for lunch. Soft and hard shells were available with chicken and beef fillings along with all of the fixings. Additionally available were salad, rice, and small bite sized deserts. I can hardly wait for tomorrow's catered meal (be still my beating heart).

It took me over two hours to get home tonight and it was raining fierce. I ultimately got off 95 (The Mass pike wasn't bad except at the toll)a mile or so after I got on. I hooked up with Rt. 16 somewhere around Newton, and followed it to Medford, then made my way to Melrose. Now I'm weary and I think I'm going to bed! Have a nice Thursday all!


Darth Vader vs. The Japanese Police

No comments: