Thursday, June 01, 2006

Super heroes, atrocity, presentation, & psychedelic delusions

Batwoman is a lesbian...? Batwoman is a lesbian! Enough said...
New Batwoman is a lesbian
I actually didn't know there was a "Batwoman" I just knew about "Batgirl". Oh and batboy of course.
Apparently there is a "Batboy" musical as well. It's a mad mad mad world :D. The most amusing thing about the article, the "tongue and cheek" response of some critics: "Wouldn't ugly people as heroes be more groundbreaking?" asked one poster. "You know, 200-pound woman, man with horseshoe hair loss pattern, people with cold sores, etc.?" Well, I'm sorry D.C. comics, even kinky ravishing lesbian superheroes probably aren't going to get me reading comic books. Perhaps if they made a movie with a cameo by Catwoman, where Batwoman and Catwoman have an exchange of the highest intellectual nature of course, then, I might go to the matinee. Then again I wasn't interested in that "Catwoman" movie in the slightest.

Check this out!
Man severs penis to prove faithfulness

Brings to mind the King Missile song: Detachable Penis

I woke up this morning with a bad hangover and my penis was missing again. This happens all the time; it's detachable. This comes in handy a lot of the time; I can leave it home when it think it s gonna get me in trouble, or I can rent it out when I don't need it. But now and then I go to a party, get drunk, and the next morning, I can't, for the life of me, remember what I did with it. First I looked around my apartment, and I couldn't find it, so I called up the place where the party was, they hadn t seen it either. I asked them to check the medicine cabinet, cause for some reason, I leave it there sometimes, but not this time. So I told them if it pops up to let me know. I called a few people who were at the party, but they were no help either.

I was starting to get desperate I really don't like being without my penis for too long, It makes me feel like less of a man, and I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.

After a few hours of searching the house, and calling everyone I could think of, I was starting to get very depressed, so I went to the Kiev and ate breakfast. Then as I walked down Second Avenue, toward s St. Mark s Place, where all those people sell used books and other junk on the street, I saw my penis lying on a blanket next to a broken toaster oven-some guy was selling it! I had to buy it off him. He wanted 22 bucks, but I talked him down to 17. I took it home, washed it off, and put it back on. I was happy again: complete. People sometimes tell me I should get it permanently attached, but I don't know. Even though sometimes it's a pain in the ass, I like having a detachable penis.
-King Missile 1992

I had to present today at the data club meeting. I had the markers labeled wrong on one of my SDS PAGE gel photos.. woops, and of course on my reduced gel I mistakenly verbally referred to bands outside of the product as "aggregates" rather than "non-covalent impurities", and an associate made sure to make a point of this booboo, even though the probability is near 100% that the "non-covalent impurities" are merely detergent reduced derivatives of the aggregates themselves, which was admitted by this associate in some real-time asynchronous communication :D (a supposedly legitimate consultant/business term that seems to contradict itself... its jargon talk for unplanned conversations, Jason Duplissis taught me that one)after they "undermined" my presentation to some extent during the actual meeting. Arrrghh irritation. I'm totally glad when my mistakes are pointed out, they need to be. However this particular person makes a sport of it, and the delivery is deliberately antagonistic, and I think this person does it to everyone. I hope it was seen that way by others, the big cheese did say "good job" when I finished, so that's always reassuring. If anything it may go over well in academia, but I'm not certain its the way to win friends when you are all supposed to be team players... but hey perhaps I'm smoking crack.

Study finds rapid pre-Katrina sinking in New Orleans But lets rebuild it? Seems like a flawed plan to me... but hey perhaps I'm smoking crack.

This quiz result made me snicker, according to this, I'm not smoking crack.



Your Personality Is Like Acid



A bit wacky, you're very difficult to predict.

One moment you're in your own little happy universe...

And the next, you're on a bad trip to your own personal hell!

1 comment:

Living Dees Life said...

Mine was like Cocaine.....