Monday, November 13, 2006

My Ice Cream Scoop Broke Tonight

And so I stopped using it.

I have a leak in my kitchen faucet... and I think it is getting worse. I really don't want to call the land lord because:

A. He'll likely never get back to me, and will be irritated.

B. I'll probably have to take time off from work to let the stupid plumber in.

I'm kind of tempted to try and fix it myself because it may be easier than the alternatives.

I watched "You Can Count on Me" tonight which won dome Sundance Film Festival awards back in 2000. It stars Laura Linney, Matthew Broderick and Rory Culkin. It has to do with life in a small town and a family that was scarred by a horrible accident in childhood, that took away their parents. The film takes place some 15-20 years later and we see the characters deal with their various weaknesses. The set is a small town in the hills of Western Massachusetts. It was an excellent film, but be forewarned, it is a slow moving drama (Think the Station Agent). If you need a quick paced plot, this one won't be for you.

Well... I should have a lot to do tomorrow, and I'm not looking forward to it, so I should go to sleep.

Peace Out...

No comments: