Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Flaming Fred & the Eco-conscious fetus

That would be an excellent band name, wouldn't it?

Weird news items:

"Candace Dickinson was fined $367 for improper use of a carpool lane, but contended her unborn child qualified to use the lane."

ummmm.... I'm not even sure how to respond to that.

Judge: Baby on board is no excuse

The new sitcom staring Fred Savage and Jane Curtain premiers soon. The odd thing here is Savage is portraying a gay man. Yes, Fred Savage, aka Kevin Arnold... boyish in the wonder years, however somewhat unlikely as a gay man... but perhaps that is just me. Those guys on Will & Grace are good at what they do, very funny. Savage, I think you have a knack for getting involved in short lived programming.

Those aside:

My weird news item, I actually left work at 6:00 today, which is the earliest I've left in quite some time.

In other news:

I picked up my official Millennium Pharmaceuticals T-shirt with our P to the 4th power motto for 2006 on the back. It is long sleeved, and purple. Simply divine design.

My new PC is coming along nicely. I solved my McAfee Virus software glitch, and also successfully transferred my MP3s after a bit of doubt.

Well, my Mom always said, "If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all." I don't so much have negativity in me, more so just a lack of creativity and energy. So now I must prepare myself for the contentment of my comforter and pillows.

Have a lovely Thursday

No comments: