Thursday, January 19, 2006

Hump day, nothing better to talk about than TV

I hope tomorrow goes quickly. And Friday, Friday morning and afternoon can feel free to fly on by.

Well, here we are, hump day.
At least it was warm out right?

So Malcolm and that 70s show are ending....
Apparently Eric and Kelso weren't even on this season. Apparently I haven't seen a single episode this season either, or I probably would have known this.
I thought Malcolm had already gotten canned, I didn't realize it was on a different night. What happened to Reese after getting sent to Afghanistan last season? I guess I really don't care. Funny show. I miss simpler times when caring about when certain sitcoms were on actually mattered to me.

The Future of Television by Conan O'Brien

A little long, but good for a laugh. I like the bit about the abacus.

No comments: