Wednesday, May 17, 2006

CAJUN JUMBALYA PASTA

In my belly!!!
Went to the cheesecake factory tonight, & treated myself well... too well in fact. Kate got a cheap chicken sandwich (Although it was a heap of food as well) which made up for my $17 dish. I have to start bringing lunches to work more... I'm spending too much at the damn cafeteria. Its my least favorite thing about moving to this new building last year... the cafeteria has good unhealthy pizza, and I cave, I cave a lot.

Here's some more bits from my day calendar that I've found amusing.






And without further ado, in honor of this weekend's opening of the Da Vinci Code, and Homer Simpson's infinite wisdom, The Dancing Jesus


That's my controversial contribution. I'm such a heathen. :D

From the same folks that brought us the "What donut are you quiz" "What city are you?" I guess I'm satisfied with my designated city.




You Are Austin



A little bit country, a little bit rock and roll.

You're totally weird and very proud of it.

Artistic and freaky, you still seem to fit in... in your own strange way.



Famous Austin residents: Lance Armstrong, Sandra Bullock, Andy Roddick

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, the first time I took the quiz I was Austin too. We really are twins. I was pissed to be Austin so I went back and changed some of my answers and ended up being Boston! Here it is what it said about Boston:

"Both modern and old school, you never forget your roots.
Well educated and a little snobby, you demand the best.
And quite frankly, you think you are the best."

Then I went back and changed one more answer and I got Miami!! Here is what it said about Miami:
"Sexy and beautiful, you turn heads wherever you go.
A little spicy and a little exotic, you're fully aware of your unique appeal.
Totally high energy, you keep the party going early into the morning."
I always knew that I was exotic:)

Anonymous said...

PS, this comment and first comment are from Kate if you couldn't guess.